img src="http://lb2f.lilypie.com/PZeWm6.png"width=400" height="80"border="0" alt-Lilypie Second Birthday tickers"/>
Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

March 16, 2010

Finally-Graduation

Well I wont be bugging people with my countdown anymore. Our 10 weeks are done. Can you say FINALLY! i thought that it would never get here. Colby's graduation was last Friday. i drove up with his mom and dad on thursday, it was a long drive, 5 hours long. i cant believe he had to drive that twice a week. CRAZY! Friday morning we got to the base. it was so good to see him, and where he has been for the past 10 weeks, and who he has been with putting faces with names. they started out the program with a guy playing the bagpipes while they had to march in. the program was really really good. most of the poeple who spoke really put things in perspective on how life will be as a cop, a wifes cop, children of a cop, and parents of a cop. some of it i did not want to hear, but like i said most of it i needed to hear. after it was over we took some pics then i met some of the people we would be hanging out with this summer. and then we went out to eat. we decided to just go home after lunch instead of staying another day. which was really nice. we got home and had some time to just relax. even though his phone has not stopped ringing since we have been home! people have asked if it is nice to have him home. and YES of course it is. but i wont know how nice it really is until the end of this week. he is working the night shift so he is still not home, but at least he is in the same town, and i can call him whenever i want and he can answer, and that is SWEET! i know he has been gone for 10 weeks and then comes home and starts working right off. this is not how it usually works. they are supposed to have a week off before and after post. but we decided to switch it for the next week becauase we are going CRUISIN! so we are not too upset that he is working the night shift or working at all this week. we have a whole week of relaxing, fun, playing in the sun to look forward to. and most of all my favorite NO PHONES! and this time we wont even have service so even if someone does try to call, we will have no idea. sigh that is my favorite thing ever! some of the pics are bad, i am not the best camera worker. enjoy and see you all in a couple of weeks. toodles....



balls fam


Balls, Dowton, Faulkner

class 163
and i just had to throw this pic in for fun, this is where we are going on our cruise, cabo.



















6 comments:

  1. Glad that he is all done with his training shift stuff!!! I wanna go to Cabo. Lucky!! I guess I will just have to stare at that beach picture in my swim suit and dream I am there lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am so glad that he is finally home and you two lovebirds can spend time together. But I am super jealous that you are going on your cruise and be somewhere warm. Enjoy and have a blast. Oh by the way, I love that you are on your tippy toes in the picture of you two. I love it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. woot woot! congrats! it would be scary to be the wife of a cop. i'm sure someday i'll be asking you for advice and wondering what i've got myself into marrying a man that is going to be a police officer! have fun on your cruise. you soooo deserve to!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yeah I am so happy for you two! I had to go to a class for one day about being a wife of a prison guard...kindof scares ya but good to know! Have fun on your cruise with no phones! You guys are so lucky!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. So jealous!! Have fun on your cruise! And congrats for graduating!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congrats on the graduation! That's such a great accomplishment! Way to go!

    ReplyDelete