img src="http://lb2f.lilypie.com/PZeWm6.png"width=400" height="80"border="0" alt-Lilypie Second Birthday tickers"/>
Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

November 11, 2010

Back

We are back from Vegas and we had a blast! i will post more about it later. but today we went in for our 20 week check up and we found out that we are having a BOY!!! can you believe it??? it might not be as shocking to you as it was to us. but you have to know the odds to understand! We made the lady double check then she did a 3rd check just to make sure we got it! we are so EXCITED and cant wait for our little Deegan to get here. yep thats right his name will be DEEGAN! Everything was perfect and he is healthy and right on schedule still.

Bring on the shopping, and bring on April!!!

5 comments:

  1. I am so excited for you. I love little boys and they have the cutest little clothes. Congrats!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Boys are so much fun!! You better start your shopping. I love the name too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome! (I totally guessed that right) That will be so wonderful for you to have a little guy around!

    ReplyDelete
  4. woop woop!! How exciting!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I knew it was a boy, but then after finding out those odds the other day I had to switch my guess. CRAZY! I'm so excited!

    ReplyDelete