img src="http://lb2f.lilypie.com/PZeWm6.png"width=400" height="80"border="0" alt-Lilypie Second Birthday tickers"/>
Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

March 30, 2011

making his debut

It all starting Monday morning March 21st. I got up was just getting breakfast and getting ready to clean and do some crafts. when all of a sudden i felt a lot of suff run out. i was not sure if it was pee or if my water broke, so i did the towel trick my doctor told me to do but i still wasnt sure. i figured i just peed since it wasnt running down my leg like she said it was supposed to. so i just went about my day. about 15 minutes later i started bleeding. at first it was not a lot but then as the time went on it got worse, so i called my sister to ask her what to do, then called my doctor and she said to go to the hospital just to make sure everything was ok. i called colby and told him we needed to head to logan, he drove home and we got packed in the car and of course my car was broke! so we had to call colbys dad to come and get it while we headed to logan. we got checked in and they ran some tests and couldnt get a good test to see if my water broke because i was bleeding so much. finally dr blackett came and said she was just going to break my water! at first i was really excited there was a light at the end of the tunnel but then i thought i am not ready to have a baby yet. so many thoughts ran through my mind. but after a long 21 hours of labor, 4 1/2 hours of pushing and a little help from the vacuum, Deegan K Balls decided to come out great us! We were so excited to finally meet him!





Deegan K Balls- 7 pounds 14 ounces and 20 inches long- yes he is a big boy


The proud daddy


getting dressed to go home






time to go home





tummy time with dad



for some reason he likes to pose like this.








yes he looks just like his dad. i dont think he has one feature of mine, but that is ok, he is better off that way! we love him so much and are having so much fun getting to know him! i am thankful that he got here safe and healthy! And a big thanks to my husband for being right by my side i really could not have done it without you! I love you! and thanks to our families for coming to visit, for some reason we did not get any pictures of any of you with him. so i guess you will have to make another trip up so we can!

14 comments:

  1. Oh wow Sheena that was a long day for ya.. Pushing for that long I bet you were exhausted, but he made up for it and you forgot about it once you got to hold him in your arms.. He is a cutie.. Enjoy your time with him while he is teeny, they are only teeny once.. Have fun.. If you need anything let me know...

    ReplyDelete
  2. well, you looked great!! I am so glad you have your little man! I NEED to come and meet him before we go away for the summer!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sheena- I am so happy for you and Colby. You are going to be a great mommy! He is such a cute and you look great for just having a baby!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sorry, that above comment was me again. I guess I need to check that before I leave a message.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh Sheena he's so adorable!!!!!!!! Glad to hear things went well and that he's a healthy baby! You guys will be such great parents to your little guy :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congrats! He is super duper cute! You were a real trooper to put in all that time but I'm so happy everything went well. Happy Birthday Month to all of you!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congratulations! He is perfect. I was in labor for same amount of time as you. I feel your pain. You are a trooper, and it is HARD work. Now rest up while he still sleeps a lot!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Congratulations. He is so cute! You are going to be such a good mom to him, he is very lucky! :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Sorry I have to say that there are a couple of pictures that he looks alot like you when you were a chunky little baby! So glad that he is here and everything is going good. Can't wait to get up to see him!

    ReplyDelete
  10. yay! he is so so cute! congrats! enjoy every second. newborns are so precious! oh, and 7 lbs? big? i think not! dane was 8 lbs 4 oz!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Sheena! he is so dang cute! I am so happy for you and your little new little family! Get some rest and enjoy your perfect little guy!

    ReplyDelete
  12. I love his little pose! So cute!

    ReplyDelete
  13. He is so adorable!! Congratulations!!

    ReplyDelete
  14. so cute Sheena, we need to come up and see him!

    ReplyDelete