Another year has come and passed way to quickly. 2012 was a great year for us! We have done many things and many things have happened. But that would take me until next year to post about. so ill just post some of the major things.
First Colby and I celebrated our 3rd Anniversary.
Deegan turned the big 1!
he also learned to walk... and finally got some teeth at about 14 months.
Colby and I both Celebrated our 27th birthdays
We found out Deegan is going to be a big brother...
and to a sister named Ally.
We learned that Ally had SB
We flew to San Francisco to learn all we could about Ally and to see if we qualified for fetal surgery. (we were not)
Came home and spent the holidays with our families!
We have had many ups and downs this year, but no matter how many downs have happened, there are many more positives and better things that outweigh the bad. We would not change anything about 2012. We know everything that has happened was supposed to happen. We are so grateful for our families, friends, our happiness, our health and all that Heavenly Father has blessed us with. We look forward to 2013 and are excited for what it will bring us! Bring it on 2013!!!






Wow! What a great summary! Loved the pictures! Hope 2013 is the best year yet! by the way, I love your main blog picture! It's just too cute! You guys are an adorable family!
ReplyDeleteAwesome 2012 for you all and I have a feeling 2013 will be even better for you all. Looking forward to seeing what is in store for you! I CAN"T believe you guys are only 27... why am I so old? You can just call me your second mom.. I am old enough to be. lol Bring on 2013!!
ReplyDelete