This big boy is potty trained! yup he finally caught on. We didn't know if he was going to make it, but he proved us wrong. And I can honestly say it was not as hard as the last time I tried! I am in heaven not having to change him, or buy diapers. And even though we are so proud of him, we are a little sad because it just means he is growing up even more! Every one says it, but I am going to say it again- I wish time would slow down!
Next is Ally bug. She has decided to start walking with her little walker. One day I stood her up there and she just took off! It was amazing. ( I couldn't get the video to load, but its on my Facebook) She is dragging her left leg slightly but she also just started to do this a few days ago. Her therapist was not supposed to come until the end of the month, but I called her to tell her what Ally was doing and now she is coming on Monday to check her out awesomeness and see if we can get her some different exercises to try and help. We have worked REALLY hard at getting her to move along the couches and nothing seemed to work. she would not budge, I would try to lift her legs for her and show her but she would have none of it. She is very stubborn and when she does not want to do something she will let you know. But after she tried walking once, its like something clicked and now that's all she wants to do. And we all LOVE it! We have bumped up her therapy sessions to twice a month. Her therapist really wants her to be walking by her birthday and is very confident that she can. so we are working really hard with her but we also don't want to push her too much. We know she will do it when she wants to.
HAPPY 5 YEAR ANNIVERSARY TO US!
I can't believe it has been 5 years already. Now I know every women thinks their husband is the best and that's how it should be. So since its our anniversary I will brag a little bit about mine. I can't even explain to you how amazing this man is, and how much he means to me! He is the most kind, loving, caring, hardworking, patient, selfless, confident, honest, sweet man I know. He puts his life on the line every day for strangers, and does not think twice about it. He is an amazing father, and husband. He makes me smile, and laugh every day. He gives me the confidence I need when I feel like I am failing in certain areas of my life. He has pulled our family together in some tough situations and I honestly don't know how he does it. It would be a lie if I told you my love has never changed for him, because it has in so many ways. It has gotten stronger and deeper. But there are some things that will never change, things like the way he makes me laugh, and goals and dreams that we only share together.
What an amazing journey we have had together so far. We have had some great trials and some amazing experiences. I know I would not want to share them with anyone else but you. Thank you for being who you are and never changing. For helping me and showing me how to be a better person every day. For loving me the way you should! For never letting go of my hand when times were tough. For all of your hard work and never complaining. For being a great example to our children. I can't thank you enough for all that you have done and do for us. I am so excited and grateful that we get to spend eternity together. I cant wait to start another amazing year with you by my side. I know we will continue in this journey learning together just like we have so far. I am grateful for you! I love you!









No comments:
Post a Comment