August 5, 2009
SWEARING!
Colby was sworn in on Monday! I have more pictures but for some reason they wont upload. So this beauty will have to do. Dosent he look HOT in his uniform? I was able to meet both of his bosses and they are super nice. I can tell they are going to be like a second family to us by the way they talked and treated us. We are excited to get to know everyone on the team and their families, and for the adventures that will come along over the years.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




Good for him! That's awesome. Which department is he working for?
ReplyDeleteCongrats! That is so exciting. You guys are such a cute couple.
ReplyDeletecongrats! is he with UHP or the sheriff's dept?
ReplyDeleteHey I am so sorry, I haven't commented on your blog for a while. I usually check the your blog at work, and the computers have been screwy, but tell him congrats, I think that is so awesome. Now are you guys planning on staying at where you live for awhile since he has a stable job there!! Just wondering, there is a cop position available in Ephraim, you should come down here and live huh!!
ReplyDelete