img src="http://lb2f.lilypie.com/PZeWm6.png"width=400" height="80"border="0" alt-Lilypie Second Birthday tickers"/>
Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

August 13, 2009

Taser Time

Colby had to get tased a couple of weeks ago. His boss wanted me to come and watch and film it but i just couldnt. After that guy died from being tazed i didnt want to go. So Colb took the camera and had someone film it for me. I still dont like to watch the video either. I dont like the way his head flops back. It looks like he is dead. He said he had never felt so much pain and thought that he was going to die, and hopes he never has to do it again. His shirt had burned sports on it and he was bleeding like crazy from where the prongs hit him. anyways enjoy. My neice Tylee thought that it was hilarous...


6 comments:

  1. oh my gosh!!!!! that is some crazy stuff. he is a tough guy, and you are a tough wife to let him do that! Good luck with the new job! I hope, for your sake, he never has to be tased again!

    ReplyDelete
  2. holy crap sheena! that is intense! its only funny when they ask him if he wants to fight and he says no! that is so colby! i can't believe how his body stays stiff and they just lower him down, and he's so tall its a like a tree falling, wow! i've just never seen someone get tazered before! good job colb!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ok Sheena and Colby I am totally traumatized by that. I didn't like that at all. I can not believe they had to do that to you. I am literally sick to my stomach. Britt of course thinks I am totally over reacting and keeps telling me to get it out of my head. Uh ya right. Kids watched it to and Rylie's eyes were huge while Jackson was just staring and kept asking is he ok is he ok is he ok? I thought he was going to cry. So, yes the Richardson Family (except Britt who says it is all apart of the job)is traumatized. Hope you are ok Colby and you never have to ave that done to you again!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Holy crap!!!SHEENA that is crazy that they make him do that!!!! I can't get over that video!! why do they make him do that in the first place? I can not believe how it just stunned him like that!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh my goodness! That is crazy....too bad they make him do that. And way to be tuff...I don't know if I could be! Good luck with the new job.

    ReplyDelete