img src="http://lb2f.lilypie.com/PZeWm6.png"width=400" height="80"border="0" alt-Lilypie Second Birthday tickers"/>
Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

September 2, 2009

Finally Manti Baby!

I finally got to go to Manti. I was so dang excited. I have not been home for over 2 months. Colby could not go with me because he had to work so my brother rode down with me. We left on Thursday and my mom and I took my sisters boys to the derby. I have not been to the derby in almost 4 years. So I was pretty excited. We were yelling and cheering really loud, we had some really poor sports sitting by us. They had a relative in the derby and I won’t mention names but they are from Ephraim and I used to like them but I am not a big fan of them anymore. I was really glad that he lost just because of how they acted, they really showed everyone how big of losers they really are by booing and yelling things at the winners. Dang poor sports I can’t stand people like that. . My nephew Bam who is 4 had to sit on my lap and I had to take him everywhere. He was glued to my hip. My arms were so sore from carrying him and lifting him up and down bleachers. Then he fell asleep on my lap. And Ashton my other nephew asked about a gazillion million questions. I don’t know how many times I answered the same questions over and over. But I had so much fun with the both of them. I miss living close to them. Friday I just hung out with my mom and until she had to go to work then I headed up to my sister Katy’s house to go to lunch and hang out with her and the boys. We ended up going to this new place that sells ice cream and snow cones. We all got snow cones and they were sooo good. We were all freezing, Bam asked if we could turn the heater on in the car. We headed to subway and grabbed some sandwiches and then back to Katy’s house and sat outside and ate while we watched Bam pull things in his tractor and wash his bike. I played with the baby Cheatton, he is so funny. He looks nothing like the other two boys. But he just laughs and laughs at everything and he smiles at everyone. But he is spoiled because he has to be held or he throws a fit.. Bam and I picked leaves off the tree and called them bullets, we got a huge pile so we could bomb Ashton on his bike on his way home from school. It worked too, Bam got him so good. He made Ashton fall on his bike but he did not get hurt. Ashton is already in 3rd grade. It makes me feel really old to think about that. He loves school and I love to hear the stories. It was only the second day of school and his class had been in trouble. I headed back to my mom and dads so I could get ready. My cousin was getting married and having a little reception in Gunnison. So we all headed there. It was really nice and we had a lot of fun. Saturday we all got up and headed to the temple for the wedding. It was a really nice wedding and I was so excited to go to the Manti temple, I had not been there since I was married, and lucky me they were married in the same room as Colby and I. so I got to look around at it really good, and take in those memories. After the wedding we went and looked around the car show and then ate some lunch and headed back Logan/Idaho. It was a super long drive because a semi rolled on the freeway and we were stuck in traffic for over an hour. But we made it finally. Colby surprised me by taking me out on a date night to Deer Cliff. Our last time for the season. They close on Labor Day. It was amazing as always. I just love that place. We stopped at his sister’s house on the way home and chatted with them until almost 1 in the morning. We were all shocked when we saw what time it was. So we headed home. It was such a good weekend. And I am glad I got to go down to see all of my family. I can’t wait until my next trip. Or until someone comes up to see me! hint hint!!

p.s no pictures again. I am a slacker.

1 comment:

  1. yeah it would have been a better weekend if you would have stayed longer! Just kidding I know you had to get home. But next time you come down we have to get together!

    ReplyDelete