img src="http://lb2f.lilypie.com/PZeWm6.png"width=400" height="80"border="0" alt-Lilypie Second Birthday tickers"/>
Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

September 28, 2009

**MAIL**

I am getting a surprise in the mail today... I am so excited I cant wait to hurry home from work and see what it is. All I know is that Colby ordered it last week for me and it is supposed to arrive today.... lets hope the ups man does not let me down!

4 comments:

  1. awwww!!! how cute!!! i wish bj knew how to make surprises! let me know what it is when you get it!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. ok, that is sweet! post a pic when you get it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I bet it could be some waders? just because of your post when you guys went fishing.. and so you know I am coming up conference weekend to visit Josalyn and Mailon!! I hope I can see you too.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Speaking of mail, I have your pay it forward gift done. Would you like me to drop it off at your mom's house (do you ever get down there) or would you like me to mail it to you. Sorry it took so long but seriously, I have zero creativity so I was kind of stressed about it but I managed to pull a rabbit out of my hat and come up with some thing.

    ReplyDelete