


We have all these beautiful lilac trees, but if you look beneath them it is gross. there are weeds every where. it drove me insane. i couldnt stand to be outside on that side of the house. so finally one day i snapped and started pulling all the weeds i could. then we sprayed them and a couple of days later it looked like this....




Sigh so much better. Well at least we think it is. it made the yard look so nice and its looks totally different. i know its hard to tell in the pictures but just take my word for it. we were really happy how it turned out and cant wait to finish all the other outside projects on the list.




yep thats right custom ottomans. We had been looking for some for a really long time and couldnt find ones that we wanted and the price on them was outragous. so we decided to custom make them ourselves. it was really pretty easy and cheap. the lids come off so you can store stuff in them which i love. but i really love them because colby has some where to put his long legs! if you had to share a couch with a 6'4 husband you would understand where i am coming from. it has been heavenly not to have them on me!
these projects were so much fun, i cant wait to be able to check off the next projects on our list. we have a major project on our hands, i am not sure how it is going to turn out. but after the ottomans project i have a lot of faith in us.




aaa! i love those ottomans! i may have to get a hold of you one of these days and get more details of how you did those. oh i just LOVE them! your yard looks great, too!
ReplyDeleteWow girlfriend you have done nice work!! I just might have to take that ottoman project that is so nice!! love the yard A LOT!! lilacs smell soooo good! super fun
ReplyDeleteHoly CRAP! I am SO impressed! The yard looks AWESOME and I LOVE the ottomans! I want some! You should leave instructions of how you did it :)
ReplyDeleteLove your yard!! The difference is absolutely amazing! It looks like two different yards! Very beautiful! The ottomans are way cute too! I sympathize with the 6'4" foot husband with feet all over you thing! Awesome that you found a way to make a foot rest/storage! LOVE IT!!
ReplyDeleteAMAZING! Look at how awesome you guys are...yard, ottomans....I can't wait to see what is next.
ReplyDeleteyard looks awesome guys!!!! and the ottomans are so great! I need a lesson on how to do that! Looking forward to seeing you all and your new place! :)
ReplyDeleteWay to go guys!! The yard looks amazing and I am jealous that you and your husband made those incredible ottomans! Great work! Hope everything else is good!
ReplyDeleteTeresa :)
Sheena! It was fun to stop by your blog- you've got some great projects going on! If you need more, I've got plenty in mind for here! William and i are living in Lemhi, about 2 hours past Idaho Falls. Not exactly close, but you may be the closest I know of from Manti!
ReplyDelete