img src="http://lb2f.lilypie.com/PZeWm6.png"width=400" height="80"border="0" alt-Lilypie Second Birthday tickers"/>
Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

September 8, 2010

You be the judge

I have never stole anything in my life, but for this post i am using an idea that i saw on a blog (sorry Tara, i hope you are not mad) so i would think i am just being a copy cat. but you can be the judge. So most of you probably saw on my facebook that we are prego. well here are some Q's & A's about that.

*Due Date?
April 1st- no this is not an April fools joke.

*How far along are you?
we are almost 11 weeks

*How are you feeling?
week 7 & 8 were the worst but now i am great

*Was this planned or an accident?
Surprisingly it was planned

*Do you want a boy or girl?
we dont really care, just as long as spud is healthy

*Why do we call it spud?
we dont know if it is a boy or girl and i hate calling it "it",
plus Idaho spuds, and spud was created in idaho, and i think
you all get the point.

*Our first appt?
we had our first appt, and first off spud did not look like
and alien like i thought but we heard the heartbeat and saw our
little spud. it was amazing. spud was dancing all over the place and
tumbling and rolling. so yes spud will be a WILD CHILD! (not surprised)

*Are we excited?
HECK YES WE ARE, and why wouldnt we be.

*I dont know what else to say. if you have any more questions i would love to answer them.

We are super super excited to start this new chapter in our lives and add this new little spud to our family. we cant wait for all the new things we are going to experiance and for the joys of being a parent. I know it will be tough but we are ready (we think). Colby will be an awesome dad, he is so excited and cant stop talking about it. but for now we are enjoying our last little time as just the two of us.

10 comments:

  1. I seriously am so excited for you guys. I can't wait to meet spud.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I still think I saw a some pink in that ultrasound picture. :) What a cute post! The kids are super excited about the baby. You two will be GREAT parents! Enjoy your freedom and fit in all the trips you can before the big day. You guys have been really good at that already.

    and..... it is ok if this is a wild child SHE will fit in with all the rest of them perfectly. Can't wait to see her. hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations sheen! That is super exciting! Can't wait to find out what it is! Good luck :) Glad your feeling good

    ReplyDelete
  4. good to hear! I am surprised for sure thinking you were not kids kind of people from your earlier post but I am so excited you guys are now ready for this new baby and that is how it should be. So excited for you both!! congrats you will be fun parents for sure!!!!!! have you been sick at all? I hope not!! Well take care babe I can't even wait for your spud to get here!! which means you are most likely way more excited !!

    ReplyDelete
  5. ha ha that is awesome about the due date. that was like me. people would ask and I'd say Labor Day. For reals. that was my due date! its so fun having a kiddo. and being prego. i loved it and actually miss it. just a little bit, though. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congrats!!! being a mom is the best:)

    ReplyDelete
  7. OH man I am so happy for you guys, what a relief it is when you hear that heart beat for the first time. So glad the sickyness part isn't as bad anymore. OH i iam so happy that we will have kiddos close in age. And just to take a guess I 'm thinking that you are having a boy. Not because I have a boy okay a little I hope you have a boy so ours can be buds. But if you have a girl I will be excited just the same, and they can be buds too. Man well congrats, all my fam is so happy for you too!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. YAY! I am so, SO happy for you guys!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. CONGRATULAIONS!! I am so happy for you guys!! Kids are the best thing ever!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. That is so awesome! There are definitely highs and lows but I am told in the end it is all worth it.

    ReplyDelete