Here are my 36 weeks pictures. yes i am HUGE!


We have also finished Deegans room, we are just waiting on our rocking chair that we ordered and then it will be complete.


We painted these.....


We painted these.....
And a BIG thanks to my AWESOME husband for putting up all of these....

I made this shelf....


The room looks better in person, so stop on by if you want to see it....
We are so EXCITED and over ready for Deegan to get here. We cannot wait to MEET him, see all his little features, see what crazy fun ADVENTURES will take place every day, for all the new MEMORIES we will be making as a family of 3, there are a million more things that i could list and go on and on about, but i wont! So for now we will just keep WAITING and trying to be as patient as we can!




Yay! 4 more weeks to go! Usually they say the first mom's go over their due dates, but I was dilated early just like you and got my membranes stripped at 38 weeks. I had my baby the next day. You look like you're carrying your baby sort of low like I do (hopefully that helps little Deegan come early!) So excited for you and Colby! Love the room... I bet it took tons of time and effort! Congrats again!
ReplyDeleteYay for almost being there! I absolutely love Deegan's room! It's so adorable and you have such a creative mind!
ReplyDeleteholy cow! only 4 more weeks? wow! his room looks soooo cute! i love it! i love the vinyl circles on the wall. way cute. makes me want to run home and makeover dane's room. haha. way cute! i'm excited for you! and i'm excited for you to get to be done with work! where do you work, anyway?? also, you are not huge. you look so cute!
ReplyDeleteSheena, you look so cute pregnant, and you are not huge. I love Deegan's room, you decorated it so cute. I hope the next month goes by quickly for you! I'm so excited for you.
ReplyDeleteWhat a super cute room! Just needs a baby. Cant wait!!!
ReplyDeleteThe room is darling! Good job you two! Could be any day now! So excited for you two!
ReplyDelete