Those are really cute love the one with the big smile. I still thinks that he looks a lot like Sheena! Sorry Colby. I am still waiting for the other pictures to be posted Hurry up or are you still hanging things on the wall.
We are the BALLS family. Colby and I met on a blind date on July 17, 2008. Ever since then we have been inseparable. We were married on Feb 7, 2009 in the Manti Temple. We now live in Preston Idaho. Colby is a Deputy Sheriff with the Franklin County Sheriff's Department and I am a stay at home mom. We love our lives and enjoy every minute we get to spend with each other. We have two beautiful children, Deegan K and Ally Ray, that fill our lives with excitement and joy.
Those are really cute love the one with the big smile. I still thinks that he looks a lot like Sheena! Sorry Colby. I am still waiting for the other pictures to be posted Hurry up or are you still hanging things on the wall.
ReplyDeleteha ha ha to Katy's comment above!
ReplyDeletehe is so so cute! it's sucky how fast time goes!
ReplyDeleteLOVE LOVE LOVE!!!!! He is the cutest little bug ever!
ReplyDelete