img src="http://lb2f.lilypie.com/PZeWm6.png"width=400" height="80"border="0" alt-Lilypie Second Birthday tickers"/>
Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

April 26, 2011

Newborn pics

My good friend jessica who owns Frosted Mango (her button is on my blog) took these pictures for us. they turned out really great even though Deegan did not want his picture taken. thanks again jess we love them!

sorry there are a ton, but they are for my family to see, there are a lot more but i just randomly selected some. enjoy....



























































6 comments:

  1. Sheena, they are all adorable. Your friend did am amazing job. Deegan is such a cutie, I think he looks like his momma! I hope you and your family are doing good!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. cute pics sheena he is growing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my goodness! He's such a cutie! Jessica did an amazing job! You can never get too many pictures of your little one :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. He is so cute! I love those pictures, they are all so adorable!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. those are way cute! my favorite one is the one where you are holding deegan and looking straight forward. cute cute!!

    ReplyDelete