I know it has been almost 3 months since i have been married and i still havent put pics up, so today i decided that i would go through all the stress of having to try and figure out this blog thing again. Colby and I were married on Feb 7. I started the day off at 2:00 in the morning throwing up and being miserable.. i had to be to the temple by 8:30 and when my alarm went off at 7:15 i was still throwing up. I was so frustrated that i just cried. I finally had to get myself dressed before i was late. I was so sick and tired that i just did my hair like every other day and had no make up on and walked out the door. When i arrived at the temple and was sitting there waiting I just kept praying that i would not throw up in front of everyone. They gave me some throw up baggies and luckily i didnt have to use them. After the ceremony we took some pictures outside, then headed to our dinner. We just had a small dinner with close family and friends and it turned out great. I couldnt really eat anything because it just made me sick... even when we cut the cake, i could only put a tiny bit in my mouth and i was so sad because it was chocolate...sigh my favorite. After the dinner we said goodbye to everyone and loaded up our things to head to St. George for the night. We only had to make one stop on the way so i could throw up on the side of the road.... which was pretty funny. It was just outside of Richfield and as i am bent over Colby starts banging on the window so i open the door and he is whispering look at all those deer.... i just looked at him and gave him the "i dont care about the stupid deer right now i am puking look"! We finally made it to St. George, it didnt seem like such a long trip to me but thats probably becuase i slept the whole time. We checked into our hotel and straight to the bath it was for me... i felt horrible i was no fun.. Colby had to go to Wendys accross the street for dinner, which was even more horrible and the smell made me even more sick. So at about 8:00 we decided to head to bed so that the next day i would hopefully get feeling better and we could have a more funfilled day.... the next night we were headed to Vegas.... So keep checking back and ill have more about the rest of our honeymoon trip...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







I LOVE YOUR PICS!
ReplyDeleteThat SUCKS! I love your cake by the way. It looks like your wedding was really pretty.
ReplyDelete