April 27, 2009
PAY IT FORWARD...
ok so i have no idea what i am doing or what i just got myself into.... but on Meggans blog it said sign up and get something cute and crafty which i love that stuff, then i realized i have to do it for someone else too. So the first 3 people to post will get something in the mail sometime this year that i am going to make (hopefully it is cute)! But to recieve a gift you must to post a "pay it forward" and do the same for 3 other people to keep the fun going. So sign up and get thinking of some great, cute, crafty ideas. Remember only the first 3 people to comment will get a gift from me!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




Hey! I'm glad you found my blog. I haven't seen you forever! I love when I find people's blogs and can see what they're up to. And thanks for supporting my snottyness! :)
ReplyDeletei want something ha ha so i will be one of them even though i live far away
ReplyDelete