img src="http://lb2f.lilypie.com/PZeWm6.png"width=400" height="80"border="0" alt-Lilypie Second Birthday tickers"/>
Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

January 30, 2010

Well....Different...

I think i have had the same hair style for gosh i dont know how long. i was getting really sick of it, but i am always so scared to change it. so i finally did it. after a lot of thinking, and colby telling me it will be ok and if you dont like it, it will always grow out, and its just hair. i made the appointment and went for it. Turns out i love it. Its really different and will take some time to get used to, but its a great different.


BEFORE:


AFTER:

Next time i am going to get more spikes in the back, so you can see them. But overall its a good change!

10 comments:

  1. sheena, i have to tell you a funny story....about your hair. i read on facebook that you were getting a new 'do so i was really excited for you to post pictures. well i had a dream last night that you had it shaved.....bahaha!...not like colby's shaved but dang short and then you had some messy longer peices in the top back....weird i know...and you hated it and you were so embarrassed so im so glad that you didn't have it shave and that yoyu love your new haircut cuz i do too!!!! so cute!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like it a lot, its way cute.

    ReplyDelete
  3. i love it sheen! i always find myself going back to that same hairstyle, too. it's so cute and comfortable and always in style. but you did awesome picking a new one - i bet it feels good!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love it! It is so dang cute.

    ReplyDelete
  5. FOXY LADY!! LOOOOVVVVVVEEEE it!!!! WOW - so cute!! I like it way better than long dark extensions! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  6. So cute! I like it... and I never thought you would change it! It totally fits your spunky personality too.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Way cute! Gosh I need a change too!

    ReplyDelete
  8. WOW HOT CHICK! Colby better be careful now that he is gone all week. I think that it is really cute. looks just like the picture, hopefully it is easy to do as well. I am never going to change my hairstyle eventually if I wait long enough it will come back into style.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I like it!.. And I like you. I miss you too..

    ReplyDelete