
Little Ethan. and these two ..... well i will save eveyone from the words i want to say about them. cause i am sure you all have some for them yourselves.

i just cant stop thinking about this story. When i got to work this morning i looked it up and started reading about it and i just started to cry. I started to cry when i thought of how lttle Ethans life was cut short at such a young age. He will never play in a baseball game, or go to school or the dances, he will never get to have the college life, buy a car, take a girl on a date, and most of all his family that did LOVE him will never get to see him grow up and see what he would have become. They have to live the rest of their lives wondering WHY? WHY did this happen? WHY couldnt they stop it? WHY did his mother never help him? WHY would anyone harm a child like that? WHY this child? WHY? WHY? WHY?
How could anyone hurt a little innocent adorable boy like that? How could a mother allow this to happen to her own child? Even if her so called trash husband threatened her, she had plenty of chances to stop it and save this childs life. It just sickens me to know that there are so many people in this world that are just scum, and that word still does not describe them best.
I do have a relief from this story because i know that little Ethan is in a safe, beuatiful place, he will not be harmed and he will not suffer. i know that he is happy, and that Heavenly Father is taking care of him. It is a blessing to know all that. Even though he did not get to accomplish much here on earth i am sure he will on the other side. My heart and prayers go out to his REAL father and family, may they be able to see the light at the end of the tunnel.




seriously!!!!! I just read about this and it broke my heart. Truelly scum of the earth. so so disgusting.
ReplyDeleteoh my gosh I know what you mean!! It makes me so sick to think of a person doing such bad things to little children who are totally defenceless!! why and how is what I ask myself too!!just so sad
ReplyDeleteOh my heck I know. Michael came in and was telling me about this this morning and I was dying. I can't even imagine what sickos they must be. So sad.
ReplyDeleteI followed this story closely also. I cannot believe these people could do something to an innocent four year old.
ReplyDeleteReading this story has literally made me sick to my stomach. The thing that makes me feel even more sick is the question... How many more children out in the world are just like Ethan who are still getting badly beaten almost to death, yet are still surviving praying and wishing it would stop? It really makes us aware of what is happening behind closed doors, and knowing that Satan is truly winning over the hearts of man. Anyone capable of this crime, has absolutely no love and zero compassion. It completely frightens me to think my family, especially my children, are growing up in a world with more people then we think that are not only capable. but acting on their capabilities of beating, murdering, and doing away with a body.
ReplyDeleteWhat a tragic situation!!! A child who was just trying to live his life is now on the other side much earlier than he should be because of the actions of another! How sad that anyone would make such a choice! I don't know what punishment the courts will decide but one thing's for sure-God will make sure justice is served!
ReplyDelete