warning: its late, I am super tired, but I need to catch up... so it might be a little crazy and all over the place!
ITS SUMMER TIME!!! We started off this summer with colds... well these 3 did and I was lucky enough to stay healthy. Deegan does not look like he is sick in this picture, but he really is. he just always knows when I take a picture he needs to smile. luckily the kids colds did not last long, Colby on the other hand his lasted a little over a week. not such a fun way to start off the summer but hopefully we can all stay healthy the rest of the summer.
Deegan has been doing a lot of this.....
This kid can mow all day long.... he does not care if it is grass, cement, rocks, dirt, people, anything on the ground will get mowed over! This is his all time favorite toy. we take it every where with us.
Fathers day is coming up, I have had something in mind for years, something that Colby has always wanted and something that I have always wanted to get him. so every year, holiday, birthday, or anniversary I have looked for this something, finally I found the one. and for a GREAT price. cant beat a great price! I know its not fathers day yet but I was so dang excited that I just could not keep it a secret. I ordered it and two days later I ended up telling Colby what it was. the day it arrived he got it all set up.
yup.... a FLAG POLE! We love love love it!
I decided last week to brave a trip to stay at grandma and grandpa Utah's. we have not been there since before Christmas!!!I was nervous about driving that far with two kids by myself! we waited for home health to come change ally's vac and I loaded up the kids and off we went. we made it to provo, where my mom, dad and sister met us. it was just in time because both kids were starving and ready to get out of the car!
We stopped for lunch and Deegan had fun throwing everyone's money into the fountain. next time we will be prepared with lots of change!
Saturday we headed to Spanish fork to watch my nephew play baseball.... it was hot. This is what the girls thought of the baseball games... you can tell they are so excited to be there.
Deegan had so much fun playing with his cousins. he is always asking "where are the boys"! I forgot to get pictures of the boys running around. but then again, I didn't get any, because they got in trouble for running around and being loud. yes this actually happened, can you believe they got in trouble for running and having fun at a park! if you see a group of kids playing by their parents with a tent set up.. maybe that is a warning sign that you should not sit next to them! oh well next time I think I will join in on the running and being loud and see what they say to me!
the next couple of days we spent just relaxing at the house. we rode the four wheelers and ran throughthe sprinklers, played ball, fed a gopher, then shot it, and had a fire. No we did not cook the gopher!
Tuesday came and it was time to go to the doctor and then head home. My mom decided to come home with us to help out, she was a life savor. Deegan got car sick and threw up all over the place, then we got to PCMC and he was not a happy camper. but she always knows how to distract him and get him in a better mood. She stayed out in the waiting room and played with Deegan while I took Ally to her appointment. the routine is wound care comes and takes the vac off and then they get Dr. Siddiqi. When Paige our wound care nurse took the vac off I was shocked to see how good it looked. especially since I had just seen it Friday. it looked so good from Fridays vac change. Dr siddiqi came in and says "wow, that looks great!" He gave the go ahead for taking the vac off and just doing dressing changes. I was so excited. I think I was even more excited because I knew that it could not open up like the last time they took the vac off. I took a pic with my phone for Colby but I forgot to take one with my camera. so they showed me how to change her dressing and off we went. I think my mom could tell it was good news right away by the way I came out to the waiting room. We loaded up the kids in the stinky car and tried to hurry home! luckily Deegan was in a better mood and ally slept the whole way.
my dad came up Thursday to get my mom and they left Friday. it was so nice to have them come and stay. we were all really sad to see them go. especially Deegan. he has not stopped saying grandma and grandpa come back, and I want sugar, sugar, sugar (thanks mom) also he has been saying you zip it! (yup thanks for that one too mom) the things you taught him while you were here! ha ha. Thanks again for coming up and helping. it was nice to have the help. p.s deegan wants you to hold you!
I decided to get deegans little pool out and put the slide next to it. he LOVED it. he was out there all day playing in it. I think we might be doing this all summer!
little miss ally loved being outside too, she loves to watch deegan play and loves even more when he talks to her. She is also 3 months old today! so so sad! I cant believe it has gone that fast, I still feel like she is only a month old.
Colby and I did a dressing change today, I wish I would have taken a picture but we were in a hurry to get it covered up so no germs got in it. but it looked AMAZING!!! we change it again on Wednesday, we are excited to see what it is going to look like. we are also skipping a doctors appointment this Tuesday... well not skipping but we have SB clinic on Friday to see all her doctors and also her bladder study test. we are really nervous about it all. but it will be good to get it all done and get answers.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




Love the flag pole!...Love you guys!
ReplyDelete